Employment Opportunities (apply here.)
Position: FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN; Reports To: MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Position Summary: The Family Medicine Physician will provide health care service to patients in Residential/ Outpatient Programs, with the knowledge and skills expected in the professional medical community.
Task and Responsibilities: Family Medicine Physician will perform the following tasks as necessary.
1. Elicit and record a complete health history including discriminate between normal and abnormal findings and take appropriate actions according to the agreed protocol and medical consultation.
2. Performs physical assessment using the techniques of observation, inspection, palpation, percussion and auscultation, making use of appropriate actions, according to the agreed protocol or medical consultation and interpreting test results.
3. Completes required documentation in the electronic health record for services rendered
4. Provide Health Care Teaching/Counseling to patients.
5. Prescribe medications according to protocol.
6. Request and evaluate diagnostic procedures according to protocol.
7. Maintain complete records of medical care in SOAP format.
8. Manages common problems within the framework of standing protocols.
9. Develop with the client/family a comprehensive health care plan.
10. Consults, collaborates or refers to physicians according to protocol.
11. Works with other professionals and agencies to provide health related services, i.e. Healthy Start, Social Work, WIC, Medicaid eligibility, Public Health Dept.
12. Provide quality care to patients at all times.
13. Participate in organizational activities (i.e. Health Fairs).
14. Maintains 100% productivity monthly.
15. Reports to work on time and ready to work with minimal absenteeism.
16. Completes clinical forms within the same day of intervention.
17. Provides accurate and timely documentation in patient charts within the same day of intervention.
18. Adheres to Confidentiality Policies and Procedures/HIPAA Regulations.
19. Performs other duties as assigned by Medical Director.
Qualifications: To successfully perform in this position, the employee must be able to execute each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Doctorate degree; Degree from an accredited school of Medicine. Current unrestricted Florida State Medical License. At least two-year experience in the Medical Field as a Physician.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
Maintains Agape police and procedure standards
Attends amount and type of training as required
Attends and maintains updated HIPPA requirements and promotes provider’s contract requirements for the agency to maintain compliance knows and uses CPR/First Aid procedures
Physical demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and be able to talk, hear and see. The employee will have to sit and stand for indefinite periods of time. Specific visual abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to fifteen pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Most of the work is in a climate-controlled facility. The noise level varies from quiet to moderate to loud.
Licensed Clinical Therapist
Master's level Clinical Therapists to provide full-time counseling for adults, adolescents, children and families on-site. Responsible to conduct individual therapy sessions, update treatment plans according to documentation requirements, maintain the appropriate sized caseload, and attend outpatient meetings for agency communication, clinical consultation, supervision, and training. Preferably in South and North Miami, Florida. Licensed as LMHC, LCSW, LMFT
Requirements: A minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited university or college with a major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, or a related human services field. Two years’ experience providing mental health counseling to adults, adolescents and children. Strong computer abilities and proficiency with electronic medical records.
Job Type: Full-time
Targeted Case Management
We are currently seeking Targeted Case Manager for North and South - Dade County. The TCM will be assigned pre-release and/or post-release clients and will complete a needs assessment, develop a case management plan, coordinate referrals, ensure access to needed services, and explain the need for services to clients/providers. Serve as liaison between client and family, probation officers, and community agencies. Attend Multi-Disciplinary Team meetings and maintain ongoing communication with other team members. Maintain follow-up of external and internal referrals for services. Provide case management functions of assessing, planning, linking, monitoring, and advocating for individuals. Assume primary responsibility for developing, writing, implementing, evaluating and revising overall case management goals. Participate in the provision of rehabilitation services and consult with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in treatment processes. Communicate appropriate community clinical information regarding the individual’s treatment to all appropriate agencies. (Releases/requests of information are obtained.)
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health or related field. One (1) year of experience with adults emotional behavioral problems is required. Bilingual – English and Spanish. Computer literate. Certification of Targeted Case Management Person to Person Certification, and preferably the Florida Certification Board (FCB) Certification in Case Management.
Job Type: Full-time
Mental Health Technician
We are seeking Mental Health Technicians part-time to full time. The BHT is responsible for adherence to and enforcing the daily client schedule and program rules. Assist the clients with their needs in conjunction with the Treatment team. Distribute medication to clients via self-administration method. Maintain structured, non-disruptive environment in House, as well as on outings. Perform hourly inspections of the facility for security and cleanliness purposes. Contribute to Treatment team interventions. Contribute to the educational and vocational services provided to clients. Insure Incident Reports are made in writing for unusual incidents (fights, medical emergencies, etc.) and given to Residential Services Coordinator in a timely manner. Night monitoring as specified. High School Diploma or GED preferably Associate Degree and any license certification; with one year of experience in mental health field. Bilingual preferred
Job Type: Part-time to Full time