Employment Opportunities (apply here.)
Human Resources Generalist
We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist to provide human resources services, including talent acquisition (on/off boarding of employees), staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, CARF/DCF compliance.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Recruits, hires, (on/off board employees including talent acquisition) based on labor laws, governance, compliance and company policies and procedures
- Manages and collates data from time clock and export to Finance Director for ADP payroll processing
- Ensure that personnel files are updated with all regulatory bodies and governance on license, training, required compliance, etc.
- Manages all benefits and reconciles accordingly with Providers Medical, Supplementary Plan, Dental and Vision. Responsible for enrollment/termination and Cobra notification with Provider
- Ensures that employees are enrolled on-line mandatory trainings and monitors training with Managers/Supervisors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends for HR Director e.g. turnover analysis, HR dashboard and any updates.
- Assist Managers/Supervisors with Performance Management and ensure that initiatives developed for the plan year
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
At least 3 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s in Human Resources or equivalent. Familiar with ADP Payroll system or similar; Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Licensed Clinical Therapist
Master's level Clinical Therapists to provide full-time counseling for adults, adolescents, children and families on-site. Responsible to conduct individual therapy sessions, update treatment plans according to documentation requirements, maintain the appropriate sized caseload, and attend outpatient meetings for agency communication, clinical consultation, supervision, and training. Preferably in South and North Miami, Florida. Licensed as LMHC, LCSW, LMFT
Requirements: A minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited university or college with a major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, or a related human services field. Two years’ experience providing mental health counseling to adults, adolescents and children. Strong computer abilities and proficiency with electronic medical records.
Job Type: Full-time
Targeted Case Management
We are currently seeking Targeted Case Manager for North and South - Dade County. The TCM will be assigned pre-release and/or post-release clients and will complete a needs assessment, develop a case management plan, coordinate referrals, ensure access to needed services, and explain the need for services to clients/providers. Serve as liaison between client and family, probation officers, and community agencies. Attend Multi-Disciplinary Team meetings and maintain ongoing communication with other team members. Maintain follow-up of external and internal referrals for services. Provide case management functions of assessing, planning, linking, monitoring, and advocating for individuals. Assume primary responsibility for developing, writing, implementing, evaluating and revising overall case management goals. Participate in the provision of rehabilitation services and consult with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in treatment processes. Communicate appropriate community clinical information regarding the individual’s treatment to all appropriate agencies. (Releases/requests of information are obtained.)
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health or related field. One (1) year of experience with adults emotional behavioral problems is required. Bilingual – English and Spanish. Computer literate. Certification of Targeted Case Management Person to Person Certification, and preferably the Florida Certification Board (FCB) Certification in Case Management
Job Type: Full-time
Mental Health Technician
We are seeking Mental Health Technicians part-time to full time. The BHT is responsible for adherence to and enforcing the daily client schedule and program rules. Assist the clients with their needs in conjunction with the Treatment team. Distribute medication to clients via self-administration method. Maintain structured, non-disruptive environment in House, as well as on outings. Perform hourly inspections of the facility for security and cleanliness purposes. Contribute to Treatment team interventions. Contribute to the educational and vocational services provided to clients. Insure Incident Reports are made in writing for unusual incidents (fights, medical emergencies, etc.) and given to Residential Services Coordinator in a timely manner. Night monitoring as specified. High School Diploma or GED preferably Associate Degree and any license certification; with one year of experience in mental health field. Bilingual preferred
Job Type: Part-time to Full time